Now I just have to keep it clean..my name isn't HurricaneMell for nothing.
Sunday, November 30, 2014
It's the Little Things..
After 7+ hours in the car, I have officially made it back to my apartment, and THAT is something to be thankful for hahah! Whenever leaving for a break I always try to straighten up my room so when I get back I come home to a clean room and it just makes for a better start to the week. Last year I went home for Fall break and didn't have any time to clean up and at the time didn't think coming home to a messy room would be that big of a deal. Okay well I was wrong. This is a panoramic picture of my room last year, and it doesn't even do it justice.
So when I was about 30 minutes out, I couldn't remember in what state I had left my room in..and was SO HOPING it was not a repeat of that massacre^^^. But luckily I did in fact pick up before leaving last week which was such a relief coming home to. It really was the smallest things that had my night:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment