Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Worst Day Ever Part 1


 I actually wrote this almost a year ago and just found it on my computer the other day. I had completely forgotten about it, but can clearly remember when I wrote it. When I first read it in the library I was laughing so hard, for whatever reason I just found my misery so hilarious, maybe it's just the way I wrote it, but it gave me a good laugh and definitely put me in a better mood all that day.  SO I thought I would share it with you guys! Its actually FOUR pages long but I decided I'm going to post it in sections! With that I hope you enjoy what I thought to be was one of my worst days ever. 

❈❈❈❈
            Its late, and I don’t mean to sound like a first grader, but I should be in bed. But something about this insane day I’ve just gone through made me stop and think, “Did this all really happen just today?” I know everyone has a super busy day every once and a while, because that’s completely normal; Its even more normal for a college student.
            Wednesdays and Thursdays lately, have been the death of me. For the last four weeks, my Wednesday schedule goes nonstop from 11am-8pm. WHICH, honestly isn’t that terrible, but this Wednesday in particular went from 8am-930pm. My Wednesdays had instantly gone from being a bitch, to being a giant bitch, within seconds. Why might you ask was today so significant that I start documenting my life? Maybe I’m over exaggerating but let me just start at 645am.
            If I were the ideal, perfect human being, I would wake up the first time the alarm went off in the morning. But lets be serious here.  I snoozed it to at least seven, maybe even a bit after; just because we are all convinced those extra three minutes of half-sleep really make a difference. I finally get up to be greeted by a freezing cold room, which is clearly what everyone hopes for in the morning. At night, it’s the best feeling in the whole entire world to be cold outside the covers and nice and cozy under them. Hence why I stupidly sleep with my wind open at the end of November.  It has to be the greatest environment known to man to fall asleep to, and the shittiest environment to wake up to.  And I do this every. single. night. because I will never learn .
            Most mornings I will literally roll out of bed and out the front door. Sometimes I'll go to class in the pajamas I slept in because I’m so far past the point of caring what I look like for class. True story.  What’s makeup? I have no idea because I don’t wear any during the school week.  I remember back in middle school, if I didn’t straighten my hair in the morning it instantly went up in a ponytail. Now, you’ll never see my hair out of a bun. I would not been seen by any sixth graders if I didn’t feel I looked presentable! Sixth graders are hard to please, and I took the challenge every morning.  And don’t think I even left the house without putting on my mascara and Lip Smackers glitter gloss.; I sat on a high horse for those years.
            Now, I’m lucky if I put on a regular bra in the morning. If there’s anything that I’ve learned from college so far, about getting by with the bare minimum, It’s that bras are the Devil. Whoever came up with a sports bra, I hope they are swimming in a pool of gold right now because they deserve it. I chose to opt out of a regular bra everyday because I stride for comfort. I could probably be on a fruit of the Loom commercial and be in heaven from how much I can relate. I might not be working an eight-hour day, but it sure as hell feels like it sometimes. So lets put the girl's away, no one needs to see them in the middle of math class.

Thanks for reading, Part 2 coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment