Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanks Giving Break

What I did over my Thanks giving break was…

No I'm totally kidding, but I did have a pretty awesome break and as it is slowly coming to an end it makes me realize how fast my time at home does go. I also realized that I can eat pizza just about every day and be completely content. Because that totally happened too.

I ended up surprising my parents Monday night/ Tuesday morning by coming home a day earlier then I was supposed to and by their response I think they were thrilled. I too was excited because instead of spending half of my day driving I got to have all of Tuesday to do whatever I pleased! This break I also got to spend all of Wednesday with my best friend Abbey who I have not seen since August when we both left for school, and I missed her like crazy.

Thanks Giving was Thanks Giving. Too much food, crying babies, eating until my pants no longer fit, "How is school going?", the usual. We normally host Thanks Giving at my house so you'd think that my parents would have the just down by now, but every year we scramble. I think its what makes the holidays the holidays, I mean, if they were'nt crazy and chaotic it would just be another Tuesday.

BLACK FRIDAY. Alright, who went out? Anyone? The past two years I've gone out at midnight with my boyfriend not to shop or anything, but just to be apart of the madness. I think people are absolutely insane for sitting out side of Best Buy for 34 hours straight and missing out on Thanks Giving all together, however I think anything after midnight is fine. I mean when else are you going to be able to go shopping at 2am? However I didn't end up going out this year and just stayed in with my family and ended up falling a sleep on the couch.Too many mashed potatoes and wine will do that to ya. But I did end up going downtown with my mom and aunt during the day (where I took this picture) and we browsed for hours, and had a grand old time. It's funny because I'll go to the mall 40,000 times before Christmas but won't actaully start shopping for people until like the week before. OH SO Convenient.

And to wrap up my week, tomorrow I'll be heading to my grandma's nursing home for another round of holiday festivities and 6,000 more calories. BUT I SWEAR. DIET. STARTS. MONDAY. 
Annnnnnnnnnd then Sunday I'll make my way back to school somehow and then have two more weeks until Christmas Break!!! So if you're in college like myself, or even high school…HANG IN THERE! 

**HAPPY HOLIDAYS**

No comments:

Post a Comment